Stay tuned for announcements about Clubs 2020 Bursary Registration opening!
Thanks to the generous contributions of our supporters, we are able to offer bursaries to subsidize club fees. Your information will be treated with complete confidentiality.
To allow our clubs to be accessible to as many youth as possible, Geering Up will be offering bursaries to youth with a demonstrated financial need. We will offer 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% bursaries, although we may be able to meet your needs if you require a specific amount.
– Vancouver Wintere 2019 Clubs Bursaries are now full. Applications will be for Spring 2020 Clubs.
– Kelowna Clubs Bursaries for both Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 are now full.
How to Apply for a Vancouver Spring 2020 bursary:
Applying for a Geering Up Bursary is a three step process:
1) You complete the application form for Vancouver, indicating your needs. Please note that we require either a Notice of Assessment or an Endorsement Letter to confirm that your camper requires financial assistance to attend our camps. If you do not yet have your 2018 tax info yet, it is okay to use your 2017 Notice of Assessment.
2) We receive your application, review it, and if it is successful we send you a custom coupon code to fit your bursary quantity.
3) You register for clubs, using the coupon code, via our online registration system.
Please fill out one form for each child.
If you are concerned about clubs filling up, you may register beforehand, and if your application is successful, we can apply the coupon code after. This will refund the quantity of the bursary to your credit card. However, we recommend that you apply for bursaries first before registering for clubs.
Bursary Application Details
We will be reviewing bursary applications on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as early as possible!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.